Pssst, have you heard? For a very limited time, you can get HALF OFF our new cards for cutting your hair at home. Don't miss out! Preorder them today by clicking here.
If you’re planning to buy a hair clipper and start cutting your own hair instead of paying tons of money for regular haircuts – congrats on taking the matters into your own hands!
When it comes to buying the right hair clippers, knowing which models are top rated currently on the market is very helpful. Once again, we’re here to help you choose the best hair clippers for your needs.
We present you Andis BGRC – our top pick that works like a charm for high-volume haircutting. If features a powerful, smooth, and quiet rotary motor that stays cool. It works with all other Andis CeramicEdge and UltraEdge blades and is lighter than the rest of the blade clippers. The Andis BGRC Pro Detachable blade clipper rivals the popular Oster Classic 76. It comes from the popular Andis family that has been making trimmers and clippers for almost a century now, so you know you’re buying a high-quality product from a company that is reputable and trusted worldwide.
Features of Andis BGRC
- Powerful rotary motor – we all know that a rotary motor is the engine behind the most powerful hair clippers, and here we have a motor that’s faster than its competition. It has 2900 SPM;
- It operates quietly – don’t confuse noise with power. Some hair clippers make a lot of noise, but that doesn’t mean they’re more effective. Andis BGRC is quiet and powerful – the best of both worlds. If the noise factor is a problem for you, you’ll be happy to know that this tool here is extremely quiet. The motor is self-contained and permanently lubricated, so it produces a low humming sound. Considering the fact that the motor uses lots of power to feed the blade, this feature is truly remarkable;
- Ceramic edge blades – most hair clippers use regular, stainless steel blades, but Andis BGRC uses ceramic edge blades resistant to corrosion, meaning they will stay sharper for a longer period of time. Ceramic is a way tougher material than stainless steel, and plus, it’s non-metallic, so it doesn’t conduct heat or electricity. Unlike other hair clippers that produce a great deal of heat, with the blades of Andis BGRC, you won’t have to worry about burning yours or someone else’s skin;
- On/off switch with lock – for more convenient use;
- Handy and easy to work with – this hair clipper is 10% smaller and 20% lighter than its competition;
- Corded and cordless – the power cord can be replaced with a battery pack, but please have in mind that if you want to go cordless, the clipper will become slightly heavier;
- Detachable blade – style versatility and easier cleaning, which makes this tool maintenance-free;
- High-quality – designed to last for many years;
- Body material – polymer;
- Finish – metallic silver;
- Length – 6.5”
- Weight – 0.9 lbs.
Like what you see? Check if Andis BGRC is on sale right now.
Who can use Andis BGRC?
Andis BGRC is for everyone! Whether you’re a professional hairstylist or you’re looking for a hair clipper for a home use, this product is perfect for you.
Pros and Cons
- Quiet and powerful;
- Clean cuts;
- Small and lightweight;
- The outliner blade gets way closer than other clippers;
- Easy to hold;
- Converts to a cordless hair clipper using SensaCharge and BGR+ battery pack (sold separately);
- Ceramic edge blades that stay cool;
- Detachable blades;
- Extremely durable.
- Blades are too sharp;
- Quite expensive.
Customers complained about one more thing. Click here to read what it is.
What do the users say?
According to Amazon reviews, the Andis BGRC has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating. Out of the customers who have bought these hair clippers:
- 73% of customers have given them 5 stars;
- 18% of customers have given them 4 stars;
- 9% of customers have given them 3 stars.
That’s right. There’s no 1-star and 2-star rating, which tells a lot about this product.
How much do these hair clippers cost?
These clippers are listed at $199, but Amazon often puts them on sale. Click here to check if they’re on sale right now!
If you’re looking for a high-quality and durable hair clippers, the Andis BGRC is worth your consideration. You won’t find better hair clippers that provide flexibility and power to make haircutting a simple process.
Andis BGRC is made of polymer, so it’s extremely durable. It feels softer and it also absorbs vibration which is great for hairstylists during long-term extended cutting.
Got more questions? Read Q&A section on Amazon to get answers to anything!
This product here is one of the best hair clippers currently on the market because it provides more power and better features than similar products. These clippers are easy to use since they feature contoured housings, so holding them for extended periods of time is easy.